The DD128 is suited to both indoor and outbuilding use as it is able to function at temperatures close to freezing.
This desiccant dehumidifier is the ideal appliance to remove excess moisture from your home, alleviating issues like damp and mould. Keep anything from a 5 bedroom house to a small warehouse damp free. Things only get better as the DD128 instantly kills bacteria when it comes into contact with the effective silver filter.
If you want to extract excess moisture at a constant rate, even in overly warm or cold temperatures, a desiccant dehumidifier is ideal. Whereas a standard compressor dehumidifier struggles in certain temperatures, a desiccant dehumidifier is able to function effectively even when temperatures are close to freezing; making this unit ideal for most uses and needs.
This model now features an ‘Eco7’ power saving function, 3D louvers for improved air flow, 8 litres extraction and an impressive 2 years manufacturer warranty.
The DD128 is one of the bestselling desiccant dehumidifiers on the market. With our excellent pricing and 2 years manufacturer warranty as standard, there is no better place to buy from.
Easy to use, reliable and effective; this is a truly outstanding dehumidifier.
- Ideal for Flats to 5 bedroom houses
- Special laundry mode with 3D air moving technology
- Eco 7 technology: optimises performance and minimises energy consumption
- For indoor domestic applications or unattended use in outdoor buildings, boats etc.
- Laundry mode with ioniser option for air sterilisation
- Programmable timer
- Auto-swinging lourves
- Continuous drainage with 1 meter hose supplied
- Very slim & compact
- Built in heater
- No noisy compressor
- Silver filter – Kills bacteria on contact
- Water tank capacity: 2.3 litres
- Easy to use controls
- Free from harmful gases
- Lightweight with carry handle
- Safety features: water full indicator & automatic shut-off when tank full
- Laundry mode
- Power consumption (W): 390-680
- Moisture removal 20°C, RH60% (L/day): 8
- Noise level : 34 dB – whisper quiet in low fan mode
- Working temperature 1-40 °C
- 2 years warranty
- 29.00 x 17.50 x 48.50 cm (net)
- 35.00 x 22.90 x 55.50 cm (gross)
- 7.00 kg (net)
- 8.00 kg (gross)